Crossroads provides a range of financing solutions for different businesses. Crossroads' financing solutions capture a wide range of possibilities and concerns, including expanding your current vehicle fleet, replacing worn out or older trucks, and adding or improvising vehicles through various equipment to cater to your unique business-specific needs.
At Crossroads' core lie the three major values that the company holds very strongly: speed, value, and trust. And hold that they look forward to catering to their customers' needs with the best services possible. Crossroads has $640 million in net assets, $350 million in new business volume, 124 employees, and their headquarters are located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Crossroads offers three different financing solutions:
1. Transportation finance
2. Small business (SBA) lending
3. Insurance services
Crossroads offers competitive commercial vehicles leases and loans to help establish a business of different nature. It does not matter whether the customer looking towards obtaining commercial truck financing is an owner, operator, private fleet owner, vocational vehicle operator or carrier. Crossroads has plans and solutions for all its customers.
However, if the customer is unsure about what is best suited to their business, Crossroads' team of financing solutions experts are there to help. Hence, Crossroads offers multiple financing options and products such as leases, loans, and insurance, and all these are custom solutions to suit your required needs. Moreover, their experts also advise on the best options for you to help your business grow.
“Commercial truck financing is not restricted to logistics and delivery businesses or courier services”
Crossroads Commercial Transportation Financing
To briefly describe it, commercial truck financing allows the customer availing the financing service to use trucks as an asset through which they can earn. The process of doing so involves the lender of the commercial trucks to accept vehicles as the item of value which can generate wealth or, to put it simply, use them as security for the loan.
Commercial truck financing is a great way to avoid unnecessary expenses with low risk, high reward, less responsibility, and better business. You can get a commercial truck, a fleet, add to your existing trucks, and upgrade your existing vehicles to match your business-specific needs through commercial truck financing.
Commercial truck financing is a great option for most businesses because it allows you to add to, repair, purchase, or customize vehicles for your business to get your logistics and deliveries figured out.
However, commercial truck financing is not restricted to logistics and delivery businesses or courier services. Instead, commercial truck financing can even be used by businesses such as on-the-go ice cream shops, waffle trucks, refrigerator trucks, advertisement vehicles for various companies, etc.
Crossroads is a company that offers commercial truck financing services, amongst others, so let's look at what they have to offer and how to go about it.
All you need to know to qualify for Crossroads commercial truck financing:
What are credit scores?
Credit scores inform the lender of whether the person who is being offered a credit or loan is credit-worthy or not. The score depends on personal and business credit reports and is typically generated through credit bureaus. These scores can make as much as a digit, more or less a difference in the applicant's loan or credit.
Can I get pre-qualified for commercial truck financing or auto loans from Crossroads?
Yes, you certainly can. Crossroads has a pre-qualification policy whereby you submit some basic details about yourself, which Crossroads reviews and further processes your information. After you pre-qualify, you can submit the complete application and apply to Crossroads – this typically takes a few hours.
However, if there are differences in the personal information, income, career information, finance and bank records or credits, any business debts and responsibilities, and so on, Crossroads may contact you for clarification and reserves the right to reject your application.
How do I contact Crossroads?
You can contact Crossroads through their helpline numbers. You need to dial 909-291-6400 or reach them at their provided email address. You can also have them reach out to you if you are having difficulty getting on a call with them for whatever reason, and to do that, all you need to do is:
- Open up their contact page
- Select a topic
- Add your first name
- Add your last name
- Mention your company (optional)
- Provide your email address
- Provide your phone number (optional)
Doing so will give Crossroads the necessary information for them to contact you, and then you can submit it. They will either contact you via email or phone or both.
However, if you want to contact them yourself, their office hours are 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday to Friday as per the Pacific time zone. And they are based at 9385 Haven Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730.
Type Of Trucks Crossroads Finances
The most important thing to consider when choosing a commercial truck financing company is the range and types of trucks they finance so that you know if you are eligible or not.
Crossroads finances all the listed types of trucks:
- Flatbed Trailers
- Sleepers and Day Cabs
- Dry Van Trailers
- Tow Trucks
- Refrigerated (Reefer) Trailers
- Tank Trailers
- Heavy Haul Equipment
- Roll-Off Trucks
- Pneumatic Bulk Trailers
- Walking Floor Trailers
- Lowboy Trailers
- Dump Trucks
- School Busses
- Roll-Off Trucks
Crossroads’ Vehicle Financing Options For You To Choose From
Listed below are Crossroads' financing options and their benefits for business owners looking forward to the support they need to help their business grow:
- Equipment that is new or used
- Trailers, trucks, and other commercial vehicles
- Increase the number of vehicles in your fleet or upgrade the ones you already have.
- Various financing options such as TRAC leases, loans, and other financing options are available for every type of commercial vehicle utilized for your business.
- Easy funding and quick decisions
- Guidance and advice from experts in the Transportation Industry
- Flexible payment periods and repayment alternatives are available.
- With a single Express Credit Application*, you can get up to $250,000 surety of 100% financing covered by Crossroads for your vehicle(s), which even includes any soft costs
“Crossroads offers unique financing solutions to match your demands and budget”
Crossroads can help you get the funding and maintenance you need for your business. These financing solutions are especially for growing your company. Therefore, Crossroads offers unique financing solutions to match your demands and budget, regardless of the size and type of your vehicle fleet. These are the benefits for owner-operators:
- Up to $750,000 in loan and lease balances
- The approval procedure is quick, with funds available in as little as 24 hours.
- It's not a problem if you have bad credit.
- Capital can be used for any business expense.
- The repayment is customized to your company's specific cash flow plan.
Crossroads offers semi-truck financing, and their expert teams provide all the necessary services needed to manage and price big fleets. The good part is that their semi-truck financing is affordable and allows considerable flexibility.
And here are all the benefits that Crossroads has for private fleets:
- Over $750,000 in loan and lease balances
- You'll require a variety of lease and financing choices.
- Demand payment choices that are flexible, such as:
- Payments that are deferred
- Staggered, recurring vehicle purchases may require lines of credit
Crossroads Equipment Lease and Finance has a distinctly created plan to encourage carriers in achieving their business goals. Drivers will be able to be lucrative and take the first step toward owning their equipment with no down payment and modest weekly payments.
If you are a carrier, it is always best to have your fleet of vehicles rather than partnering with a competitor. It allows you a higher degree of authority and ownership.
Solutions for Vocational Finance
Crossroads provide financing and leasing alternatives for the complete vehicle. They have a team of skilled experts who advise you about what you need to do to ensure smooth operations and provide you with the best suited and affordable payment plans custom-structured for your business.
Since many vehicle operators use these trucks as assets, Crossroads vocational vehicle finance includes all the types mentioned above, ranging from towing vehicles and dump trucks to heavy-haul tractors:
- Owning a seasonal business may necessitate flexible finance.
- Operating specialized or off-highway vehicles is possible.
- It's possible that you'll be able to give services like delivery or carpet cleaning.
- Equipment (plough, crane, etc.) is required in addition to the truck.
The procedure to apply for Crossroads' commercial truck financing is very easy. It is just three simple steps:
1. You need to get pre-qualified by submitting basic Information
2. You need to apply online, after which you will receive your credit decision
3. And you get your funding in just two to four hours
Here are some of the application requirements:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Business Name
- Complete Address
- State/Provide Code
- Zip Code
- Business Phone
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- F FID/Tax ID (If Business)
- Years in Business (Owner Operating Experience)
- Years with CDL
- Number of Trucks in Fleet
- Preferred Language
However, if the loan that you need is larger than the average loan size offered by Crossroads, you may need to submit more documents – which we shall cover later in this article.
The application for Crossroads' commercial truck financing is available online, where you are required to fill in the information mentioned above.
Requirements For Commercial Truck Financing
For applicants from Nevada, California, and Arizona:
- More than two years experience as an operator or owner/ or more than two year's experience as a corporation
- Commercial driver's license (CDL) experience of at least two years is required.
- U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or work authorization preferable, with three years of stable employment (valid for the entire term)
For applicants residing outside For Nevada, California, and Arizona; the requirements are as follows:
- Experience with a commercial driver's license (CDL) of at least five years is preferred.
- More than five years of experience as an operator or owner/ or more than five years experience of working in such a business is preferable
- Needs to be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or work authorization (valid for the entire term)
- The location must be in the continental United States.
Stay Away from These
Like any organization, Crossroads refers to doing a thorough income, background, personal, career, business, and finance check, amongst others, before accepting your application for commercial truck financing. Therefore, if you want to grow your business and get your application accepted by Crossroads, you need to keep a check on the following:
- Ensure that there have been no bankruptcies in the last 24 months.
- All child support obligations must be met by the client (if applicable)
- There are no outstanding tax liens (the applicant needs to provide proof of a payment plan – mandatory)
- Louisiana, Alaska, and Hawaii are the only states where Crossroads would not fund applicants.
Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP)
The implementation of zero-emission and near-zero-emission technology relies heavily on HVIP. HVIP addresses a major market barrier by lowering the cost of "clean" vehicles for fleets at the time of purchase.
On Wednesday, March 30, 2022, the Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP) reopened for voucher requests. There is available funding of $196 million, with $46 million set out for Class 8 drayage tractors.
Hence, if you are an environmentally conscious person who wants to do a business that requires a fleet of vehicles, you can fill out the application. Moreover, if you need detailed guidance on your business-specific concerns, you can contact crossroads at 877-594-2880 to know the buying and selling process.
But you do not necessarily need to buy a fleet of new vehicles to enter the sustainability project. You can reach out to Crossroads to know how you can enter the environment-friendly transportation market without having to make major rearrangements to your existing fleet of vehicles.
“Get pre-qualified before you shop to save time and effort”
Reasons Why Crossroads Commercial Truck Financing Solutions Are Not To Be Missed
With Crossroads, you can enjoy a range of benefits such as:
- Get the most out of your purchasing power: Get pre-qualified before you shop to save time and effort. Determine what you can spend and then shop for the best equipment to meet your requirements.
- No restrictions on purchase locations: Crossroads offers commercial vehicle and trailer financing for new and used trucks and trailers. You can pre-qualify and buy from a dealer or private party, regardless of the purchase being made out of state or locally.
- Get direct financing: With Crossroads, you can work directly with a seasoned transportation lender instead of going through the entire financing process that a bank typically requires. Crossroads' transportation and finance experts assist you in weighing all of your alternatives and making the best selection possible.
- Availability and eligibility for state programs: Crossroads can assist you in determining your eligibility for grants and other state programmes that you may benefit from, as well as give vital regulatory compliance advice and suggestions.
Personal Information Required By Crossroads
Hence, when you access their site, a pop up will require you to accept their cookies while presenting Crossroads cookies policy – accepting, ensuring your consent to make your information available to Crossroads.
The collected or required information may include, but may not be limited to:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Email referral information
- Account number
- Income information
- Employment information
- Social security number
- Residential Information
- Demand note number
- The location from where you are accessing the site
- Internet protocol address
- The internet service provider you use
- The mobile network/service you use
The collected information may be used to process requests or services that you require or have applied for, increase customer satisfaction, provide you with the finest services, keep you informed about new offers or services, and service/upgrade your account.
Credit bureaus or other entities with lawful access to Crossroads' database and information may utilize the information acquired to cross-check and analyze any application you have completed for an offer or service.
Other Services Offered By Crossroads
Small Business (SBA) Lending
Crossroads works with VelocitySBA to provide financing for small businesses. VelocitySBA is one of the 14 companies made by the U.S. Government to support and finance small businesses to increase the overall economic growth of the U.S.
Through the SBA loan programme, VelocitySBA aids small business owners by providing access to the necessary capital needed for business growth. And it does so through the SBA loan program with Crossroads, which is advantageous for small businesses because it gives them the security and certainty of their finances and helps them focus on other things that may require their attention.
Hence, the SBA loan program offers the following services:
- Real estate for business: for many business owners, purchasing commercial real estate can be one of the smartest development and equity building methods.
- Equipment: as your company expands, you may need to purchase additional equipment to boost the number of goods or services you can deliver.
- Capital for working: VelocitySBA's staff is uniquely qualified to assist you with obtaining the growth capital financing that your company requires.
- Refinancing debt: VelocitySBA can help you make changes to your existing debt situation by assisting you in refinancing your business debt
- Partner buyout/ business acquisition: For most people, buying an established and historically profitable firm is better to start a business.
- Startup businesses: SBA funding is used in a big percentage of small business beginnings for various advantages for the future business owner.
Crossroads Commercial Truck Insurance
Commercial truck insurance is safe to ensure a smoothly running and maintained vehicle fleet. Insurance reduces financial risks in physical damage to the vehicle during an accident or other circumstances such as theft. Currently, Crossroads is offering insurance in all these regions:
- New Mexico
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- New Mexico
So here's a walkthrough of Crossroads where we discussed everything ranging from Crossroads as a company to its commercial transportation financing, the variety of options available within truck financing, what these options are, their benefits and estimated funding.
We have also provided you with a detailed discussion on Small-Business Loans (SBA loans), Crossroads insurance, and the newly reopened Hybrid and Zero-Emission Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Project (HVIP).
Not to forget, having provided detailed guidance about necessary and optional requirements to obtain commercial transport financing with Crossroads - including the eligibility criteria and getting your application accepted; you can now go through the application process and get your business running with ease.
Most importantly, if you have any other business-specific queries or concerns related to the nature of your financial assets (amongst others) which may affect your application, you can contact Crossroads to speak to their customer service representative on the numbers provided above.
However, if you are not a U.S. based citizen, please be reminded that Crossroads does not operate internationally as of yet, and Louisiana, Alaska, and Hawaii are the only states where Crossroads would not fund applicants.
We hope that this comprehensive walkthrough helps you find your perfect financing solutions with Crossroads!